If you aren’t getting the results you want or expect, perhaps you’re not communicating clearly enough.
Communication is a learned art… but anyone can do it, with a little attention, intention & perception.
When you communicate effectively, you get the desired outcome of your interaction. If you want a project changed, or a raise, or a babysitter to arrive at a specific time – all that’s really required is that you SAY WHAT YOU MEAN in a way that the LISTENER will perceive the information as you intended.
It sounds a lot more complicated than it really is.
In this flexible seminar you will learn how to :
- Listen for and manage points of view
- Tell the tough truth gently
- Balance honesty and kindness in communication
- Make honesty non-threatening
- Speak with purpose
- Express feelings appropriately at home & work
- Master & Detect “Teflon” & “Velcro” communication
- Be a conversation architect
- Understand communication gaps & bridge them
- Speak your mind without losing it!
This program can be customized for work or life applications.
This program can be presented as:
- a 1-hour overview
- a 3-hour seminar
- a 6-hour seminar
- a 2-day intensive
Look here for our up-to-date schedule of ongoing classes at Optimize Center.
Interested in booking a seminar for your group of 8 or more? Talk to us today! Call 760.747.8686 now!
Also available as a keynote presentation for your next conference or regional meeting.